2018 Workshops and Retreats Schedule
With or without instruction – you choose!
France and Scotland
Live and paint side-by-side with fellow artists
Premium retreats and workshops
Created for artists by artists
We are your guides to a distraction-free experience
Balanced itinerary of painting, exploring and relaxation
The Heart of Scotland
Long daylight hours for painting during the Summer Solstice
Models show up for painting sessions
Make new friends - local and international
Why wait? Book now! Pack your bags! Let’s go!
Upcoming Workshop Retreats: Uninstructed
May 6 –15 (2018)
Our May retreat is located between the Luberon mountains and the Mediterranean. It is a wonderful opportunity to paint with other artists and spend 10 idyllic days in the South of France during Poppy Season.
June 16 – 28 (2018)
The Kingdom of Fife in Scotland lies north of Edinburgh, the gateway to the magnificent Highlands and within reach of coastal villages. Includes cultural tours to Glasgow and Edinburgh. 13 days.
Sep 16–25 (2018)
JOIN WAITLIST HERE
The Glorious September retreat, during the harvest is the perfect time to paint with other artists and spend 10 days in the South of France. All while surrounded in the natural beauty and bounty of Provence.
Sep 28– Oct 7 (2018)
The final days of Summer in Provence. This is a peaceful and splendid time to celebrate the colors of southern France as the Autumn arrives and the harvest is complete.
Upcoming Workshop Retreats: Instructed
July 4 – 13 (2018)
JOIN WAIT LIST HERE
Carol Marine returns! Daily painting pioneer, author and gifted instructor, Carol, will teach a limited number of guests.
Workshop Retreats Include:
- 10 days of artistic immersion in France or 13 days in Scotland.
- All-Inclusive: Delicious food, wine, accommodation and ground transportation. Offsite lunches and a group dinner outing will be at your own expense. Airfare and train fare not included.
- Paint, sketch and enjoy the good life in beautiful European surroundings.
- France: Daily painting locations: Private vineyards with wine tasting, Van Gogh’s footsteps, charming hilltop villages and markets. Depending on season and location be prepared to see fields of vermilion poppies or the azur Mediterranean or a sea of lavender…
- Scotland: Daily painting locations at the Highlands and coastal villages of Scotland, majestic lochs, mountain views, castles and museums. Three-day cultural tour of Edinburgh and Glasgow.
- Balanced itinerary of painting, exploring and relaxation for artists of all media – all levels!
- Either instruction from our master artists or mentoring available on our uninstructed workshops.
- Learn, live and paint side-by-side with fellow artists.
- Plenty to do for non-painting partners!