2019 Workshops and Retreats Schedule
With or without instruction – you choose!
France and Scotland
Live and paint side-by-side with fellow artists
Premium retreats and workshops
Created for artists by artists
We are your guides to a distraction-free experience
Balanced itinerary of painting, exploring and relaxation
The Heart of Scotland
Long daylight hours for painting during the Summer Solstice
Models show up for painting sessions
Make new friends - local and international
Why wait? Book now! Pack your bags! Let’s go!
Upcoming 2019 Workshop Retreats: Uninstructed
- 10 days of artistic immersion in France or Scotland.
- All-Inclusive: Delicious food, wine, accommodation and ground transportation. Offsite lunches and a group dinner outing will be at your own expense. Airfare and train fare not included.
- Paint, sketch and enjoy the good life in beautiful European surroundings.
- France: Daily painting locations: Private vineyards with wine tasting, Van Gogh’s footsteps, charming hilltop villages and markets. Depending on season and location be prepared to see fields of vermilion poppies or the azur Mediterranean or a sea of lavender…
- Scotland: Daily painting locations at the Highlands and coastal villages of Scotland, majestic lochs, mountain views, castles and museums. Cultural tour of Edinburgh and Glasgow.
- Balanced itinerary of painting, exploring and relaxation for artists of all media – all levels!
- Either instruction from our master artists or mentoring available on our uninstructed workshops.
- Learn, live and paint side-by-side with fellow artists.
- Plenty to do for non-painting partners!