Some say September is the best time of year in Provence
September 28 – Oct 7, 2018
10 Day Château Retreat near Aix-en-Provence
Art of Cuisine – Food and Wine Tour
Instructor – To Be Announced
September 28 – October 7, 2018 ~ Glorious Provence.
We invite you to enjoy a fantastic program of learning about French cuisine while immersing ourselves in the chateau life. In this Provencal workshop, you will learn about French culinary technique, exploring unique flavor palettes and pairing the right wine with your dishes.
Other activities include, dining with expert French Chefs, wine tasting, exploring some of the most breath-taking villages of Provence, and retail therapy at the greatest Provencal markets.
We carefully selected the chateau estate for this retreat, located between the Luberon mountains and the Mediterranean.
September is the grape harvest (Le Vendange) and we will explore private vineyards. One was featured in the movie, A Good Year, starring Russell Crowe and Marion Cotillard (based on the Peter Mayle book, A Year in Provence).
Price is based on double-occupancy. Single rooms are available. Airfare not included. Discounts available for spouses or partners (painting or non-painting). A $500 deposit is required to hold your space.
This Workshop Includes:
- 10 days of French culinary immersion.
- All Inclusive: Tuition, fine food, wine, accommodation and ground transportation with one lunch and one dinner at own expense. Airfare is not included.
- Enjoy the good life in beautiful European surroundings.
- Daily cuisine inspired locations: Private vineyards, charming villages, markets.
- Balanced itinerary of French cooking classes, exploring and relaxation for guests.
- Learn, live and indulge in French cuisine with fellow food lovers.
- Plenty to do for all levels!