Welcome to Workshops in Scotland 2019!
Premier Painting Retreat in the Kingdom of Fife, Scotland
Magnificent and Historical painting sites
Daily painting locations
Scottish Villages and Cottages
Scotland's Summertime. Long days and evenings for painting.
They may just pose for us.
This how we welcome you!
The sound of pipes regale the arrival of artists
Scotland and The Kingdom of Fife May 21 -30, 2019
About the Scottish Art Retreat
Have you ever wanted to visit Scotland? How about visiting Scotland while traveling the country painting with like-minded artists? On our Scottish art retreat, you’ll get an authentic Scottish experience, stopping to see the land, taste great food, meet the locals and, of course, paint new memories. This 10-day guided art retreat includes visits to the greatest cultural centers. Limited to 12-14 guest artists.
Scotland has a varied and beautiful landscape. Our retreat is near the North of Edinburgh in the Kingdom of Fife, the gateway to the heart of Scotland. We paint with different daily views; majestic lochs, historic villages, farmlands and the Scottish coastline with endearing fishing villages. This is Outlander country and our village of Falkland was used at the set for Inverness in the opening episode of this Scottish Drama.
The area is famed for its natural beauty, bountiful waters and the wildlife supported by a pristine eco-system. Otters, seals, deer, fish, pheasant
We carefully selected a magnificent lodge as the residence for this retreat. It was formally owned by the mother of Diana, the late Princess of Wales. It has been visited by Diana and her sons, the Princes William and Harry. See the accommodations tab to view the house. You will be met at the airport for flights arriving at Edinburgh and taken to the residence. All food at the residence, dinners, and transportation including train travel and accommodations are included. Expect to become acquainted with local Scottish residents as we stop for pub lunches, seaside visits, castles
Each day has a unique destination to sketch and paint. Each evening after dining together, we take up various painting related topics for discussion and demos. Although the workshop is not instructed – painting side-by-side with fellow artists provides growth, new skills
We also added an additional cultural tour where we will visit the capital, Edinburgh
10 days – All inclusive, food, wine, accommodation, ground travel, museum entrances
Reserve Your Spot Now!
This Workshop Includes:
- Two weeks of artistic immersion.
- Comfortable premier lodge accommodation.
- All Inclusive: All food, wine, accommodation and ground transportation with one lunch and one dinner at your own expense while at the lodge.
- Additional Cultural tour – Museums, galleries and castles in Edinburgh and Glasgow.
- Trains, ground transportation and hotels on cultural tour.
- Paint, sketch and enjoy the good life in beautiful Scottish surroundings.
- Balanced itinerary of painting, exploring and relaxation for artists of all media – all skill levels!
- Daily painting locations.
- Uninstructed workshop.
- Learn, live and paint side-by-side with artists.
- Plenty to do for non-painting partners!