Thank you for joining our waitlist! And welcome to our wonderful community of artists.
Did you have any questions that didn’t get answered?
Take a moment to ask us anything about travel or workshops: [email protected]
Some of our most commonly asked questions are…
—How many people are on the waitlist?
—What’s included in the workshop?
—Can I travel with a non-painting partner?
—How good do I have to be to attend?
I was so happy to have been on the retreat in Provence. Such an inspiration!!
As an artist working mostly by myself in my studio, it gets a bit lonely and isolated… [The trip] was absolute bliss for me!
The sites, the aromas, the vivid colors, the atmosphere, I was filled with wonderful inspiration!! We also made some lovely friends,from the other side of the world! If you need inspiration, you feel lonely, this is the thing you need to do—go on a retreat, and recharge your batteries. Have a happy painting Holiday!
2023 Workshops: With instructors
Joseph Zbukvic and Lisa Wang • Aldo Balding and Teresa Oaxaca • Daniel Gerhartz
Aldo Balding and Teresa Oaxaca in a French Chateau
May 6 – May 14, 2023
Aldo, Teresa and our guests will reside in a historic château near Carcassonne, France. This château has extensive grounds to serve....
Joseph Zbukvic and Lisa Wang
April 24 – May 2, 2023
Sign up now to register for the Joseph Zbukvic and Lisa Wang workshop in Provence.
Daniel Gerhartz Workshop and Retreat in Scotland
July 15 – 23, 2023
Daniel and our guests will reside in a historic manor estate in Scotland's Angus region. This estate is set in pristine land...
Lavender Season with Georgia Mansur
June 4 – June 12, 2023
Georgia Mansur joins us for a special workshop that is taking place during Lavender Season. Join Georgia as she unravels the mystery of plein air painting in Provence...
Dave Santillanes Workshop in Provence
Dave Santillanes' unique plein-air painting workshop in idyllic Provence. Open to artists of all levels. Join award-winning artist Dave and learn to create stunning, atmospheric paintings...
2023 Workshop Art Retreats: Uninstructed
Primavera in Italy
May 22 - 30, 2023
Lavender In Provence
June 4 - 12, 2023
Our June retreat is located between the Luberon mountains and the Mediterranean. It is a wonderful opportunity to paint with other artists and spend 9 idyllic days in the South of France during Lavender Season.
May 6 - 14, 2023
June 18 - 25, 2023
NEW! Premier Art Retreat taking place at the gateway to the Highlands of Scotland where artists will have a rare opportunity to paint in the pristine and beautiful Scottish landscape with first class accommodations. Selling fast. Contact us for information!
Sept 1 - 9, 2023
Under the Tuscan Sky Retreat
Sept 13 - 21, 2023
Mighty Mini Art Retreat
All prices are in USD
2024 Workshops: With instructors
JoAmericans in Paris • Aldo Balding and Teresa Oaxaca • Daniel Gerhartz
Quang Ho Online Workshop.
Recordings are now available from this Workshop
Watch these recordings for 6 months from purchase date.
Virtual Workshop With Master Painter, Quang Ho
Enjoy 6 months of recording access from the purchase date.
This is a unique opportunity to learn from Quang by looking over his shoulder and watching him paint while he shares his vision and the process of creating a masterful painting. Watch demos, an art talk with Quang, painting assignments, paint-alongs, Q and A sessions and learn from his critiques of participant work.
- 10 days of artistic immersion in France or Scotland.
- All-Inclusive: Delicious food, wine, accommodation and ground transportation. Offsite lunches and a group dinner outing will be at your own expense. Airfare and train fare not included.
- Paint, sketch and enjoy the good life in beautiful European surroundings.
- France: Daily painting locations: Private vineyards with wine tasting, Van Gogh’s footsteps, charming hilltop villages and markets. Depending on season and location be prepared to see fields of vermilion poppies or the azur Mediterranean or a sea of lavender…
- Scotland: Daily painting locations in the Kingdom of Fife and coastal villages of Scotland, majestic lochs, mountain views, castles and museums. Cultural tour of Edinburgh and Glasgow.
- Balanced itinerary of painting, exploring and relaxation for artists of all media – all levels!
- Either instruction from our master artists or mentoring available on our uninstructed workshops.
- Learn, live and paint side-by-side with fellow artists.
- Plenty to do for non-painting partners!