Live and paint side-by-side with fellow artists
Workshops and Retreats Schedule
With or without instruction – you choose!
France, Scotland and Italy
Premium retreats and workshops
Created for artists by artists
We are your guides to a distraction-free experience
Balanced itinerary of painting, exploring and relaxation
The Heart of Scotland
Long daylight hours for painting during the Summer Solstice
Models show up for painting sessions
Why wait? Book now! Pack your bags! Let’s go!
2023 Workshop Art Retreats: Uninstructed Art Retreats
April 23 – May 3, 2024
Imagine yourself experiencing the best of Paris with your incredible artists and experienced art guides followed by a painting retreat in a château for 7-days on a painting trip to engage with contemporary masters and learn from these artists: Quang Ho, Adrienne Stein, C.W. Mundy and Vanessa Rothe.
May 29—June 7, 2024
NEW! We invite you to enjoy a fantastic bootcamp workshop where you will get to know and use the fundamentals for making great paintings and unleash the joy of creating art.
June 11 – 19, 2024
The oil painting workshop with Jane Hunt and Michele Usibelli is located east of Avignon in Provence. It is an extraordinary opportunity to paint with these master plein air painters. You'll spend 9 days learning from Jane and Michele as they demo, explain their techniques, and provide assistance and critiques.
July 16 - 23, 2024
Rose Frantzen returns to teach with Workshops in France after her previous workshop in southern France. Now she joins us in Scotland to share her insight into the figure and portraits and paint some of the most iconic sights and locations in the world.
2024 Workshop Art Retreats: Uninstructed
May 6—11, 2024
May 14 - 22, 2024
Aug 31—Sept 8, 2024
All prices are in USD
Quang Ho Online Workshop.
Recordings are now available from this Workshop
Watch these recordings for 6 months from purchase date.
Enjoy 6 months of recording access from the purchase date.
This is a unique opportunity to learn from Quang by looking over his shoulder and watching him paint while he shares his vision and the process of creating a masterful painting. Watch demos, an art talk with Quang, painting assignments, paint-alongs, Q and A sessions and learn from his critiques of participant work.
- 10 days of artistic immersion in France or Scotland.
- All-Inclusive: Delicious food, wine, accommodation and ground transportation. Offsite lunches and a group dinner outing will be at your own expense. Airfare and train fare not included.
- Paint, sketch and enjoy the good life in beautiful European surroundings.
- France: Daily painting locations: Private vineyards with wine tasting, Van Gogh’s footsteps, charming hilltop villages and markets. Depending on season and location be prepared to see fields of vermilion poppies or the azur Mediterranean or a sea of lavender…
- Scotland: Daily painting locations in the Kingdom of Fife and coastal villages of Scotland, majestic lochs, mountain views, castles and museums. Cultural tour of Edinburgh and Glasgow.
- Balanced itinerary of painting, exploring and relaxation for artists of all media – all levels!
- Either instruction from our master artists or mentoring available on our uninstructed workshops.
- Learn, live and paint side-by-side with fellow artists.
- Plenty to do for non-painting partners!