Thank you for entering our Rosemary Brush Drawing!
And welcome to our wonderful community of artists.
Workshops in France hosts unique and spectacular retreats and workshops for artists in France, Italy and Scotland.
Our experiences are created by artists for artists and are designed for daily painting and full cultural immersion. Join us and you will paint with a group of like-minded artists in some of the most beautiful locations in Europe.
Take a look through our available workshops below or feel free to ask us anything you’d like to know:
I was so happy to have been on the retreat in Provence. Such an inspiration!!
As an artist working mostly by myself in my studio, it gets a bit lonely and isolated… [The trip] was absolute bliss for me!
The sites, the aromas, the vivid colors, the atmosphere, I was filled with wonderful inspiration!! We also made some lovely friends,from the other side of the world! If you need inspiration, you feel lonely, this is the thing you need to do—go on a retreat, and recharge your batteries. Have a happy painting Holiday!
It’s a painter’s dream: being instructed for 10 days on a historic Provençal Château Estate by the husband-and-wife team of master painters, Ray Roberts and Peggi Kroll Roberts...
More about this here
July 9 – 18. 2021
5-day master painting class followed by an art retreat, so that you can explore and create using the principles learned during the class
More about the workshop
Workshop Retreats 2021: Uninstructed
June 23-July 2, 2021
The Kingdom of Fife in Scotland lies north of Edinburgh, at the heart of Scotland and within reach of coastal villages. Includes cultural tours to Glasgow and Edinburgh. 10 days.
June 9 - 18, 2021
Our June retreat is located between the Luberon mountains and the Mediterranean. It is a wonderful opportunity to paint with other artists and spend 10 idyllic days in the South of France during Lavender Season.
All prices are in USD
October 13 - 22, 2021
- 10 days of artistic immersion in France or Scotland.
- All-Inclusive: Delicious food, wine, accommodation and ground transportation. Offsite lunches and a group dinner outing will be at your own expense. Airfare and train fare not included.
- Paint, sketch and enjoy the good life in beautiful European surroundings.
- France: Daily painting locations: Private vineyards with wine tasting, Van Gogh’s footsteps, charming hilltop villages and markets. Depending on season and location be prepared to see fields of vermilion poppies or the azur Mediterranean or a sea of lavender…
- Scotland: Daily painting locations in the Kingdom of Fife and coastal villages of Scotland, majestic lochs, mountain views, castles and museums. Cultural tour of Edinburgh and Glasgow.
- Balanced itinerary of painting, exploring and relaxation for artists of all media – all levels!
- Either instruction from our master artists or mentoring available on our uninstructed workshops.
- Learn, live and paint side-by-side with fellow artists.
- Plenty to do for non-painting partners!